Friday 4 January 2013

My Webinars

I organized many online classes and webinars to introduce and integrate online learning with that of traditional classroom teaching. To start it for the first time was interesting as well as exciting. I browsed through the net to find out the appropriate platform to conduct online interactions and sharing and came across wiziq it was a boon for me with complete facilities for online sharing and making it quite relevant for the students and attendees any where anytime.

  Although I conducted many classes for my teacher-trainees but I acquired perfection and momentum in conducting an online class while preparing for the national seminar on Indoor Air Pollution organized by Isabella Thoburn College I presented a paper on "Creating awareness on Indoor Air Pollution among Students" by using Technology Integrated Lesson Plan" and received an award for best paper presentation out of more then 80 papers the abstract for the same can be seen  at 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZH3-NLev9lMBj8OU-2MWhL-13CU3XN5V0CN3ui9jemU/edit





Glimpses of integration of online interactions along with traditional mode of teaching-learning





Gradually started the organization of series of webinars, online conferences and interactions taking me towards the concept and understanding of  blended learning and global classroom.

 

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great service, Roma. Proud to be a friend of yours.

    ReplyDelete